LSAT test taker

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jodi Triplett and the Giant Sequoias

This weekend I, Jodi Triplett, found myself in the Sequoia National Park. I've been to Yosemite scores of times, but have always passed over Sequoia as the red-haired stepchild of the northern California park system.

Well, General Sherman proved me wrong. Who knew that the largest tree in the world was in the Sequoia National Forest? Or that it was named after a Union army general? Furthermore, said tree was only a 10 minute walk away from a waffle cone with mint chocolate chip ice cream.

The whole experience made me, Jodi Triplett, a believer in Sequoia National Park. Next vacation? Pamela Open Space Preserve outside of Duarte. I hear the barbeque fire pits are amazing.

Post by Jodi Triplett

1 comment:

  1. http://joditriplettlsatblog.blogspot.in/2010/08/taking-your-second-practice-lsat-with.html

    ReplyDelete